Just chords.

From: Keith Weintraub
Subject: Just chords.
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:24:39 +0000 (UTC)

Folks,
  I have been trying to follow the docs (2.10.33) for making just chord symbol
sheets for guitar.

I would like the measures to be 4 per line. And I would like them to line up
from one line to the next.

In addition I would like my first notation (markup) to start right at the
beginning of line 1 but even with the score.

I can't seem to get it to do this.

Hope you can help like you have in the past.

Thanks,
KW

%%%% Begin cut and paste
\version "2.10.33"

\paper  {
    indent = #0
%    interscoreline = 2.\mm
%    between-system-space = 15\mm
    ragged-bottom = ##f
    %horizontal-shift = 0.5\in
    left-margin = 2\in
    line-width = 7.75\in
}

\header {
        title = "Rikki Don't Lose That Number"
        instrument = "Guitar"
        composer = "Steely Dan"
        opus = "Pretzel Logic"
}

\new ChordNames \with {
  \override BarLine #'bar-size = #4
   voltaOnThisStaff = ##t
   \consists Bar_engraver
   \consists "Volta_engraver"
}

\chordmode {
   \repeat volta 2 {
     \mark \markup {\small {Intro (chords implicit...)}} e1:m7   e1:m7 e1:m7
e1:m7 \break
     d1 a1:sus2 e1 e1 \break
     d1 a1:sus2  e1 cis2:5 b2:5 \break
   } \alternative {