Re: jpedal slowness

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: jpedal slowness
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:56:58 -0600

Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

I'd love to try this out. Would I be able to use it with a different editor? I know some very basic Vim but am not that comfortable with it.

That's one of the things that should be configurable before I publish the script. The nice thing about an editor like vim running in an xterm window is that I can give command line options to xterm to determine the dimensions and position of the window. Same thing with gv. I don't know how I can do that with (for example) gedit and evince. ( But there are a lot of things I don't know :-) )

Anyway, keep reading this list. I'll be back soon.

No worries.  I'm keen to try it with Vim.  Please post!

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com