Re: jpedal slowness

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: jpedal slowness
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 13:46:24 -0600

Martin Tarenskeen wrote:
Hi Lilypond, Abcm2ps, Mup users,

I'm attaching the shell script I was talking about. It works for Lilypond files, but also for ABC and MUP music score source files. Before using take a look inside the script with your editor and change the settings to match your needs.

Comments and bugfixes are welcome !

Hi Martin,

Thanks for posting this. I'm trying to make it work now but having trouble. I'm getting this error message:

[: 81: filename.ly: unexpected operator

Line 81 has the closing "fi" (I added a line at the top for the geany editor, so this is probably line 80 in your original file).

At first it wouldn't run at all but then I saw that my lilypond path was different so I fixed that and it ran lilypond when I first hit enter but then just got the error message above endlessly until pressing ^C.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Jon
--