Re: LilypondTool installation problem

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: LilypondTool installation problem
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 18:12:00 +0100

Just open in LilypondTool the Plugin Manager, got to install, a list of pluings will be downloaded and you can install the Lilypond plugin.

Hope that helps.

Hajo

2008/12/7 Steven Padalino <address@hidden>
I've installed JEdit 4.3pre13 on my Kubuntu 8.04 PC, but the LilypondTool plug-in is not listed as an available download in the Plug-in Manager.  How do I get it?  I haven't found any help for this on the JEdit and LilypondTool web sites.

Steve