Re: whole rests are not centered in the measure

From: chip
Subject: Re: whole rests are not centered in the measure
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 12:12:25 -0700

Yep, that was correct, thanks. I discovered that R2 results in an error, too bad. My half rests and quarter rests are left aligned, likes bad. Very small space between left bar line and very large space between rest and the first note in the measure. Would be nice to be able to center the rests between the bar line and the first note in the measure.
--
Chip

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Chip,

My whole rests are not centered in the measure, they are left aligned.

Sounds like you're using r1 instead of R1.

HTH!
Kieren.