change all noteheads

From: Rob Canning
Subject: change all noteheads
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 13:03:15 +0000

hi,

i would like all my noteheads to appear as filled noteheads like a crotchet/quaver notehead

from the documentation i found things like this that sort of do the job but i dont know where to find the list of available options - scripts.*
is there a scripts.filled-normal for example?

headPlus        = {
\once \override NoteHead  #'stencil = #ly:text-interface::print
\once \override NoteHead #'text = #(markup #:musicglyph "scripts.stopped") }

also i found things like this

\override NoteHead #'stencil = \parallelogram

this doesnt work for me but i see the idea...or maybe i dont - i think i need to know all the different variables for NoteHead maybe - not sure how this works - i see

#'stencil
#'color = #magenta
#'style etc.

but not sure where to find documnetation about how the syntax works or what the available flags are.

i see there is much documenation out there but am having a little trouble navigating it.

whats the easiest way to change all my noteheads to filled ones?

this is where i have been looking so far

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Search?q=notehead and also surfing through the lilypond documenation without landing where i need to land.

thanks

robc