Re: Looking for a Lilypond developer

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Looking for a Lilypond developer
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:34:57 -0200

- To make a living as a freelance developer, I needed to charge
upwards of 100 EUR per hour for work; that severely limited the amount
of people interested in sponsoring changes.  IIRC, Trevor Baca was
responsible for almost half of my revenue.

- Being freelance a as single person without family pretty much means,
you don't get to have much work contact, and don't learn from anyone;
that got pretty boring as well.

In the end, I took a job at Google, which is equally challenging
(although perhaps less artistic).