Re: [lilypond-kde4] cmake problem

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: [lilypond-kde4] cmake problem
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 00:37:24 +0100

Op donderdag 11 december 2008, schreef Grammostola Rosea:
> Ok, I thought one function of lilypond-kde4 was clicking a note in
> Okular makes the cursor switch to that note in kate... but that doesn't
> work here.

Strange. Try running okular 'file.pdf' from the console and look at the
messages when you click a note.

If Kate is configured as the preferred app for *.ly then it should be started
by ktexteditservice.

You can also try:

$ ktexteditservice textedit:///home/path/to/file.ly:0:7:7
(with a valid url of course)
best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--