Re: line missing from portato and tenuto

From: abqconlon
Subject: Re: line missing from portato and tenuto
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:06:36 -0800 (PST)

Mats - this is even weirder, but I have it fixed. Following you train of
thought, I transferred my music to my desktop that has Windows Vista and
Adobe Reader 9. When I opened it everything was fine. I saw tenutos and
portatos with out any problem. I installed Adobe 9 on my laptop with XP and
now I see everything. The weird part of this is that I could see the tenutos
in the Satie with Adobe 8 and XP but I could not see the tenutos and
portatos in my music until I installed Adobe 9. Anyway upgrading my Adobe
Reader fixed my problem. - Thanks.