Re: automatic \bar "||:"?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: automatic \bar "||:"?
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:53:04 -0800 (PST)

Neil Puttock wrote:
> Mark, there are two options here:
>
> 1. amend bar-glyph-alist in output-lib.scm;
> 2. copy the above and bar-line::calc-glyph-name to a .ly file, and
> override 'glyph-name:

My goodness, Neil. You certainly know what you're doing!
Any chance of making that the default, or adding some
syntactic sugar for less gifted LilyPonders?

I guess it doesn't matter to me so much -- I have a folder
with all of my default-overriding preferences. I've added
your patch to my folder, and it works as expected. It's just
that my preferences file is getting pretty huge...

- Mark