Re: Segmentation fault on file with bookparts

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault on file with bookparts
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:06:35 -0600

Patrick McCarty wrote:
On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 5:25 AM, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, I had trouble, too, when I tried downloading it from my site.  I think
my admin doesn't allow serving of .tar files.  Try this one:

http://dl4.louisiana.edu/lorca.tar

Run lilypond on the "lorca.ly" file and see what happens.

I am able to compile this file successfully.  Processing seemed
normal, and there were only three types of warnings:

warning: type check for `stencil' failed; value `#t' must be of type `unknown'
warning: ignoring too many clashing note columns
warning: too many colliding rests

Patrick

Thanks for testing, Patrick. It's good to hear that someone can run it successfully :)

What OS are you running? So far I've tried it unsuccessfully on Linux with kernel 2.6.24-21 and on Mac OSX 10.4.11 on a ppc G4. I'll try on Windows in a few minutes but I have to reboot and install 2.11.65 before I can do it. Best,

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com