Re: Discrepancy in documentation,

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Discrepancy in documentation,
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:03:01 -0700

On 12/16/08 7:57 AM, "David Stocker" <address@hidden> wrote:

> This clarifies things quite a bit. I'm no longer quite as confused about
> syntax as I was a few minutes ago.

What are your remaining confusions?  I rewrote chords for the GDP, and would
like to have it confusion free.  I just added a section to the manual
covering the points I made in my previous email.  While I'm at it, I'd be
happy to fix anything else that will make it clearer.

Please let me know what's still confusing so I can try to improve the
documentation.

Thanks,

Carl