Re: New LilyPondTool version available for testing

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: New LilyPondTool version available for testing
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:22:43 +0100

Yeah, I forgot to include it:

http://www.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/antlr-runtime-3.0.1.jar

Valentin Villenave wrote:
2008/12/16 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:

for more advanced LilyPondTool users I released a new version.

Great!

If you encounter any problems, please let me know. (It is highly possible
there will be some installation problems, so create backup of
LilyPondTool.jar if you have urgent work :-))

Compatibility problem with antlr.jar (it is required but jEdit no
longer finds it, or something like that). Can't make it work (sadly).

Cheers,
Valentin