RE: New LilyPondTool version available for testing

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: New LilyPondTool version available for testing
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 03:39:24 +1100

When I tried to run jEdit after following the instructions below, I got the
plugin error dialog: "C:\users\nick\.jedit\jars\LilyPondTool.jar: requires JAR
file C:\users\nick\.jedit\jars\antlr-runtime-3.0.1.jar. This jar file is part
of this plugin, but it cannot be found."

There seem to be two available plugins related to Apache, AntFarm and
AntPlugin. I tried both but neither includes that jar.

I downloaded antlr-runtime-3.0.1.jar from
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/antlr/antlr-runtime/3.0.1/ to the jars
directory and that fixed the error.

One thing I notice straight off is that the "Lilypond Help" button opens the
documentation for 2.11.27 and not the 2.11.65 that I have installed.

Nick