Re: accidental spacing issue

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: accidental spacing issue
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:36:02 -0600

Neil Puttock wrote:
2008/12/17 Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden>:

I still want the a-sharp to appear in the 2nd measure, but don't want the
space occupied by the c-sharp.  Using this "no-reset" workaround, the
a-sharp disappears, too.  Is there a way to apply this style using \override
instead of "set"?  if so then I could probably override it explicitly in
each voice. Thanks for the help,

The fix only works with 'no-reset when it's used at the default
context level (i.e., Staff), so there's no way of preventing the
accidentals from disappearing.  You'll have to set it temporarily and
force the accidentals in the other voice using !, as Kieren has
suggested. :)

Regards,
Neil

Of course! Dumb of me not to think of that. Thanks for the help, guys. That works perfectly :)

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com