Re: Translating tempo marks -- scheme question

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Translating tempo marks -- scheme question
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 09:03:19 +0200

Thank you, Mark and Neil.

I forget to notice once again that i am not a programmer,
and my scripting experience if way far from programming scheme :-)

However (therefore) you responses are very helpful, i will study them :-)

2008/12/19 Mark Polesky <address@hidden>:
> What's happening (I think) is:
> Metronome_mark_engraver sees the exact same tempo
> command twice in a row, so it doesn't print the
> second one, since it's redundant. As if to say,
> "the tempo already *is* Allegretto, no need to
> reprint it."
Well, i guessed that i should try some consecutive \tempo with no any macro
(almost sleeping already), so i feel my question is stupid anyway ;-)

My pity, i'm not professional enough to claim that i'm an idiot :-(
I definitely would claim, if this position wouldn't set so high already.

> Neil Puttock wrote:
>> More streamlining, since the dictionary is an alist:
>>
>> #(define (getLocalized items word)
>>    (assoc-get word items word))

assoc-get... thank you. Many things to study, great.

ps. Possibly... well, sorry for my English, in two words.

--
Dmytro O. Redchuk