Re: 2 muisc + tablature in 2 staves

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: 2 muisc + tablature in 2 staves
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 17:47:26 -0700

On 12/21/08 2:25 PM, "Grateful Frog" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry for that last post! I found version 2.11 precompiled for 64bit and it
> works!!!! as advertized!
>
> This is one great program! I'm overcome with joy!

Welcome to the Pond!

> What needs to be done on the development side?

The list of issues is available at

http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list

You can also check out the Participating page at

//lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/

And you may find that you have your own things you'd like to code.  For
example, some people complain that the current chord naming code (generating
a chord name from the pitches in a chord) doesn't work properly.  Since you
seem to be familiar with chords and lisp, that might be a great place for
you to get started.

You can find some previous discussion on this topic by searching the
lilypond-user archives for "chord naming".

Anyway, my recommendation is to find something that doesn't work the way
you'd like it to and fix it so it does.

HTH,

Carl