Re: question about transposing an interval of a 4th

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: question about transposing an interval of a 4th
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 00:39:45 -0800 (PST)

James, this is nice, but I don't think it's right.
Chip, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the
second-to-last note in the 3rd staff should be
G-natural, not G-sharp. G-sharp is not diatonic
in the key of D major. As far as I can tell, only
John's proposed (and unfinished) solution avoids
this problem.

- Mark