Re: Naturals' position when key changes

From: Gilles THIBAULT
Subject: Re: Naturals' position when key changes
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 21:08:19 +0100

As my English is poor,you may not understand what I want to say.
In that case,please look at a picture (http://sakuratan.ddo.jp/imgboard/img-box/img20081225120903.png).

A few days ago, finding something else, I noticed that :
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-internals/BreakAlignment#BreakAlignment
So, in the property 'break-align-orders
#((left-edge ambitus breathing-sign clef staff-bar key-cancellation key-signature time-signature custos) (left-edge ambitus breathing-sign clef staff-bar key-cancellation key-signature staff time-signature custos) (left-edge ambitus breathing-sign clef key-cancellation key-signature staff-bar time-signature custos))

you have to change in the second line, "clef staff-bar key-cancellation key-signature " by "key-cancellation staff-bar key-signature "
as illustrated in this example :

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\new Staff {
\override Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders =
#'#((left-edge ambitus breathing-sign clef staff-bar key-cancellation key-signature time-signature custos) (left-edge ambitus breathing-sign clef key-cancellation staff-bar key-signature staff time-signature custos) (left-edge ambitus breathing-sign clef key-cancellation key-signature staff-bar time-signature custos))

 \key des \major
 c'1 \bar "||"
 \key bes \major
 c'1