OOoLilypond, ChoirStaff, italiano.ly

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: OOoLilypond, ChoirStaff, italiano.ly
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 01:33:57 +0100

2008/12/25  <address@hidden>:

> Hello, I'm Alessandro from Italy. Your Report about OooLilypond is
> interesting but ... I did not solve some problems about using a
> \ChoirStaff template and an \italiano.ly input option. Actually, they both
> give me an error message. Any suggestion? I'm just using openoffice 3.0,
> lilypond 2.10 and the last OooLilypond available...

Greetings,

I think there is something wrong with your code; could you send an
example? For instance, the following syntax should work:

%%%%%

\include "italiano.ly"

\new ChoirStaff <<

  \new Staff \new Voice = "soprano" \relative { do'1 }
  \new Lyrics \lyricsto "soprano" \lyricmode { aah }

  \new Staff \new Voice = "alto" \relative { do1 }
  \new Lyrics \lyricsto "alto" \lyricmode { aah }

%%%%%

Cheers,
Valentin