Re: GPF with 2.12

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: GPF with 2.12
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:39:46 +0000

Hi Stefan,

2008/12/28 Stefan Waler <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> the attached example produces a GPF in lilypond 2.12.
>
> Once again there seems to be something wrong with Bar_engraver in the lyrics
> context.

May I ask why you've \consist-ed the Separating_line_group_engraver in
the StaffGroup context?  While LilyPond shouldn't crash like this, I
think you're better off adding it to the Lyrics context.

A little digging reveals this error to be a side effect of Joe's
spacing engine changes between 2.11.27 and .28.  There were so many
changes between these versions, it's difficult to pinpoint what's to
blame.

Regards,
Neil