Re: beams in a two quarter bar

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: beams in a two quarter bar
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:48:45 -0000

Neil Puttock wrote Monday, December 29, 2008 10:56 PM

Carl, it seems that the auto-beam setting default here is redundant,
since it matches the default beatLength.  Should we remove the default
in this case?

There are quite a few changes we should make to the auto-beam
settings following Carl's changes to beatGrouping.  I made a
start on them, but got overtaken by other things.  I'll try to get back
to it later this week.

Trevor