Re: trill spanner with accidental

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: trill spanner with accidental
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:12:18 +0100

haipeng,

On Dec 30, 2008, at 1:59 PM, 胡海鹏 Hu Haipeng wrote:
Could sanyone tell me how to add an accidental at the beginning of the trill spanner? I'll write a c-des trill for violin I and II spanned for about 20 bars, being the dark and trembling background of the solo cello recitativo. I have set the spanner to be breakable, and I also know I can use markup. But how can I attach the markup to the spanner?

i don't know how to add one to the trill-span itself, but you could use the \pitchedTrill command, as documented in NR 1.3.3.

<<<
\relative c'' {
\pitchedTrill c1\startTrillSpan des ~ | \repeat unfold 18 { c1 ~ } | c1\stopTrillSpan
}

regards,
sb
--