Re: avoid slur help

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: avoid slur help
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:14:32 -0000

Neil Puttock Tuesday, December 30, 2008 3:45 PM

2008/12/29 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:

Neil Puttock wrote  Monday, December 29, 2008 1:25 PM

2008/12/29 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:

OK - have this in hand.  Thanks.

Trevor, I'm working on some additions to 'bound-details in
changing-defaults.itely at the moment.  When I've finished, I'll add
some info to the section which discusses 'outside-staff-priority.

OK, but is there such a section in the NR?  Did you have somewhere
in mind? There is quite an extended discussion in LM 4.4.3 which currently
doesn't mention slurs.  Perhaps it should.  A new section
in NR 5.4 called Vertical positioning or similar might be useful.

Oops, I meant NR 4.4.5 Vertical collision avoidance.

Ah, yes, that would be a good place.  This section hasn't yet been
revised, so it is probably not indexed and certainly doesn't reference
LM 4.4.3, which contains a lot more about 'outside-staff-priority.
If you could fix these too I'll add something about Slurs to the LM.

Trevor