Re: problem with hidden notes

From: kristof
Subject: Re: problem with hidden notes
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:44:10 +0100

At 09:34 a.m. 30/12/2008, you wrote:

kristof-5 wrote:

> the strategy i tried for now, is by using phrasing slurs with hidden
> endnotes, with doubleSlurs set to true..
> (maybe this is not the best approach and some one can give me some
> hints for a better way to do this?)

why don't u use the predifined commands \hideNotes \unHideNotes?
they will also hide the ledgerlines or so!

because i didn't know about them. but they solve my problem. thanks!

as a suggestion for improvement of the manual: i must say that 'Educational use' is not the first place where i would go looking for something like this..

is there somewhere a list of all predefined commands?

best,

Kristof