Re: Documentation Link on main Lilypond web page still points to 2.10.33

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Documentation Link on main Lilypond web page still points to 2.10.33
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:34:59 +0100

2008/12/28 Ian Hulin <address@hidden>:
> This is just to let you know that the main link to Documentation on the
> front web page needs cutting over to the V2.12.0 documentation.

I have just checked it and the main page links to

http://lilypond.org/web/documentation

which has correct working links for 2.12, 2.10 ... 1.6

I have only checked the Spanish and English versions of the page, though.

Oops, I've just realised that you are talking about the Quick Links,
not the uppermost link on navigation heared. Strange, it points
correctly to http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/ in the all
languages _except_ in English!

Forwarding to -devel.
--