Re: Dutch LilyPond user forum/mailing list?

From: Grammostola Rosea
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:48:10 +0100

Wilbert Berendsen wrote:
Hi,

every now and then somebody asks me: is there a Dutch user forum for LilyPond users? Maybe someone knows, or has a suggestion how to setup one.

(Antwoorden mag ook in het Nederlands -:-)

best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

Hi,

I've started a subforum about "Linux and music production" at homerecording.be .
http://www.homerecording.be/forum/f43/

It's my aim to tell people about the possibilities of Linux for music production. Music score editing is considered to be music production as well. I just opened a thread about Music notation editors on Linux, which covers also Lilypond: http://www.homerecording.be/forum/t9863.htm

We could use that forumpart to discuss and help each other with Lilypond, not matter if you use it on Mac, Windows or Linux...

Regards,