Re: problem with hidden notes

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: problem with hidden notes
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 22:10:34 +0100

Le mardi 30 décembre 2008 à 19:44 +0100, kristof a écrit :
> as a suggestion for improvement of the manual: i must say that
> 'Educational use' is not the first place where i would go looking for
> something like this..

There must be a better name for this section, or subsections it contain
could be moved elsewhere...  it has already been discussed many times
but no good solution has been found yet, so we welcome your concrete
suggestions.

> is there somewhere a list of all predefined commands?

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Overview-of-available-music-functions

You could have found this in the Appendix under Identifiers.

Few functions are documented, I'm adding documentation for more of them
tonight.

Cheers,
John