Re: Move slur for acciaccatura

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Move slur for acciaccatura
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:26:22 +0100

Am 01.01.2009 um 11:59 schrieb Nick Payne:

I'm using 2.12.0. I'm now wondering if it's due to using single staff
polyphony with two voices. In the bars with acciaccatura I have no notes in the bass voice for several bars at that point and so have \repeat unfold 4 { s2. }. Maybe the slur is being moved to avoid the silent note. Any way to
avoid that?
Yes. \oneVoice. The automatic << { } \\ { } >> construct inserts implicit \voiceOne, \voiceTwo, \voiceThree, etc. in the respective voices. You can manually set \oneVoice at your discretion. You may want to re-read NR 1.5.2 Explicitly instantiating voices.

Nick