RE: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download

From: Paul Harouff
Subject: RE: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 11:54:40 -0600

My webserver is Linux, but my laptop where I use LilyPond is Windows XP.

For those of us on Windows, the location is C:\Program Files\jEdit

After making sure you are upgraded to the latest release of jEdit. The
LilyPondTool files go into the subfolders \jars and \modes.

Project Viewer would not load until I used the Plugin Manager to install
Common Controls, which wasn't required for the previous version I was
running.

Paul