Re: percussion staff rest positions?

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: percussion staff rest positions?
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:29:45 +0100

if you want to use the \rest-feature you have to switch to \notemode first:

bd4 \notemode {c4 \rest}

hth

ole

Am 01.01.2009 um 00:38 schrieb corallina:

I have been using the c4\rest method when I need to position a rest on
at a particular location

when I tried it  on the percussion staff it gives an error.  I tried
something like this   bd4\rest.
Also I should mention that I am using a custom percussion stave so I
would like all rests to line up with the notes of the percussion instrument
if possible!