Re: Problem with site and documentation

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Problem with site and documentation
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 21:15:03 +0000

John Mandereau wrote:
> Le vendredi 02 janvier 2009 à 20:34 +0000, Alberto Simões a écrit :
>> But when following the link to documentation
>> http://lilypond.org/web/documentation
>> it fails.
>
> What is your browser and which failure do you get exactly?  What's the
> error message ?
>
> I can't reproduce any failure with this URL, it works for me.

Erm, it is working now. I sure I tried it various times (firefox3).
The error message was something like "Wrong page encoding". Can't really
remember it correctly.

Could somebody else correct the issue meanwhile, or am I getting mad?

Cheers
Alberto
--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                 Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal