Re: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 16:40:39 +0100

Thanks, it is contributed code, so I can't say right now why this happens. Though it is not so bad :-) At least for a complicated slur tweak you get a close idea.

Anyway, I will try to fix it. Could you create a bug tracker on http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/lily4jedit?

Cheers,

Bert

Tao Cumplido írta:
Hi,

the Bezier Tool for tweaking slurs doesn't seem to be very accurate.
I attached a PNG where you can see an overriden slur with the same values as marked by the handles.

Regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------