frescobaldi automatic indentation

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: frescobaldi automatic indentation
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 10:55:08 +0100

Hi,

I have frescobaldi now running nicely on my Fedora 10 desktop.
I think frescobaldi is brilliant! Just what I was looking for.

I have two questions left: Should indentation work automatically?
On my system it doesn't. When I go to the tools->indentation->lilypond
menu, I see it is grayed out. Something missing on my system ?

My second question is a feature request. (Or maybe it is a feature I
haven't found yet ?)  : It would be nice to have midi-playback
intergrated in Frescobaldi for test-hearing. Or an easy way to call a
softsynth-midi-player like for example fluidsynth or timidity.

Frescobaldi is close to perfect, thank you !

--

Martin Tarenskeen