a "floating" markup with many \score blocks in it

From: Francois Planiol
Subject: a "floating" markup with many \score blocks in it
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 15:43:42 +0100

Hello!

I need for a kind of Summary of "Different way to harmonize a melodie" a
command of markup, I suppose. If it does exist, i dont find it or how and be
very pleased for having help

My idea would be something like

\markup \floating { % to wrap the scores ...
\score { ... } % T-S-D
\score { ... } % Cantional
\score { ... } % With secondary dominant
\score { ... } % 5-Voices
\score { ... } % melody in bass
\score { ... } % melody in alt with figured descant
\score { ... } % chromatic bass
\score { ... } % mixture-sounds
\score { ... } % Messiaen-mode-2
\score { ... } % polytonal
}

... which would fill (f.e.) a page (or more or less, and of course on
different pages if required) with the snippets, beginning up left on the
page, going forward line by line to right down for the last fragment. And of
course with the layout according to the length of the fragment. (some
examples may be 4-5 measures length, other 3-4 notes)

I suppose the decision of ragged-last-bottom to be defined in the paper-block.

So the result layout f.e.

T-S-D - Cantional - With secondary dominant
5-Voices - - - - - - - - - melody in bass - - - - - - -
melody in alt  - - - - - with figured descant - - -
chromatic bass - - - - - - mixture-sounds - - - - -
Messiaen-mode-2 - - - polytonal - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks in advance from

Francois Planiol