Key signature change with naturals before bar line.

From: Lasse Rempe
Subject: Key signature change with naturals before bar line.
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 15:09:38 +0000

This question concerns changing the key signature e.g. from a major to a flat major. Lilypond standard behavior seems to be printing the natural signs and the flat signs both after the bar line, but I have also come across the natural signss being noted _before_ the bar line, and the new key signature applied _after_ the bar line, see the attached image. (Whether this is sensible is another question.) How would I obtain this behavior in Lilypond?

I apologize if this is already documented somewhere; a quick search did not seem to reveal a solution.

Many thanks,

Lasse

PNG image