Re: [ANN] Frescobaldi 0.7 released, a new LilyPond music editor

From: Grammostola Rosea
Subject: Re: [ANN] Frescobaldi 0.7 released, a new LilyPond music editor
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 13:19:37 +0100

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
Nick Payne wrote:
While you are inputting the notes, you can use showLastLength to only engrave the last n bars for checking. That makes it pretty quick. Eg In my present score I have

showLastLength = R1*3/4*6

which only engraves the last six bars of 3/4 time. The piece I'm working on at the moment now takes 23 seconds to build the whole score, but with showLastLength it only takes three seconds to engrave those last six bars.

Nick

thanks, great tip! More are welcome to quick things up ;)

Is there a shortcut in Frescobaldi for 'Lilypond > preview' and/ or 'lilypond > publish' ? Like there was in Lilykde e.g. Ctrl+Shift+M ?