Re: nvlle version -pov 3.7 beta 30

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: nvlle version -pov 3.7 beta 30
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:52:01 +1100

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 11:41:53PM +0100, Valentin Villenave wrote:
> 2009/1/6 Cameron Horsburgh <address@hidden>:
>
> > It gets better---as far as I recall (I can't find the link now) the
> > lilypond language was ispired by (and based on) the POV-Ray
> > langauge. The chickens are coming home to roost...!
>
> Could you (please please pretty please) find such a link ?

I'll have anpother look. As I remember, it was in a comment Han-Wen
made in Slashdot[1] a few years ago. I tried finding it this morning,
but no luck.

Hmm... actually, I think it was in the article that the slashdot
article refers to. Unfortunately, the link is populated by
cyber-squatters. It was written by Chris Cannam (of Rosegarden fame)
so you might be able to ask him for a copy. Or, you could ask Han-Wen.

I also noticed that Han-Wen has a four-digit UID on Slashdot. Nice.

Footnotes:
[1]  http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/03/13/2054227&tid=

--

Cameron Horsburgh