Re: also, lyric help

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: also, lyric help
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 18:06:22 +0800

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 10:18:02PM +0100, James E. Bailey wrote:

> Thanks. I remember seeing that in the choral template, but I never
> understood that contexts "die" after they're no longer in use. That
> explains a lot.
>
> Can I request to the doc team that this be made a bit more explicit in
> the documentation section on contexts?

Yes and no.  If you say "could you make this a bit more clear",
then we're going to get pissed off.  If you say "I think the docs
would be more clear if you added a paragraph saying `blah blah
foo' and deleted the sentence that says `to blah blah, you should
bar'", then we'll love you forever.

For sufficiently small values of "forever".  And for certain
definitions of "love".

Cheers,
- Graham

PS we reserve the right to use entirely different text from
whatever you propose -- but having a concrete proposal, especially
from somebody that was originally confused about it, is
*extremely* useful.