Re: lsr having problems?

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: lsr having problems?
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:08:56 +0100

Am 07.01.2009 um 23:11 schrieb chip:

I just tried to register on the LSR, got to the registration page, entered my info, but the cursor never changes from the timer to the arrow. Pressing the go button does nothing. Using Firefox on Linux. I also tried on my XP box in both Firefox and IE7 but had the same problems. Also, the certificate is not correct, had to do some accepting an unknown certificate or something before the page would even begin to load.
Regards,

I don't know if this is a new problem or not, but I've never been able to successfully register on lsr.