Re: Ties in alternatives

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Ties in alternatives
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 16:45:45 +0800

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 10:55:32PM -0800, Mark Polesky wrote:
> Yes, but I'm bothered by this semantic limitation.
> I wrote an exhaustive feature-request regarding this
> on -devel, but (: interestingly :) nobody replied!

If it was sent to bug-lilypond, Valentin should have added it to
the tracker.  He should have noticed it on -devel, too.  Of
course, he's slacking off and mumbling about some pathetic excuse
like having an opera opening on Feb 1 and still needing to finish
the composition.  :)

The only solution is to get more people doing more work as part of
the Frogs, so that we'll have a big development team in a few
months.  Until then, the best we can do is add such requests to
the tracker.  (and Valentin says that he'll have plenty of time
for this after the opera)

Cheers,
- Graham