Re: How to produce a tiny example?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: How to produce a tiny example?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:44:09 +0800

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 02:26:59AM -0800, MonAmiPierrot wrote:
> Patrick McCarty-3 wrote:
> >
> > #(ly:set-option 'backend 'eps)
> > #(ly:set-option 'gs-load-fonts #f)
> > #(ly:set-option 'include-eps-fonts #t)
> >
> > You can use ly:set-option for any of the -d options.

I missed this earlier.

Patrick, could you investigate whether these can be set inside an
identifier?  It would be awesome if we could do
  \prepareClip
or \minimalWhitespace something like that, and avoid the
command-line stuff.

... and to be honest, I haven't even *looked* at AU 4.whatever in
years.  If there's any tips in this thread that should be added
there, please prepare a patch for that, too.  Don't worry about
the formatting; the entire chapter will be rewritten in a few
months.

Cheers,
- Graham