make-music function question

From: Michael Pozhidaev
Subject: make-music function question
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 06:36:33 +0600

Hello!

Please, help me with my own music function creation.
How can I modify music object or create a new one with
existing music data and add sustain event to it?

If I understand correct, I must use make-music function and  then use
(make-span-event 'SustainEvent START) call to generate sustain event .

Can anybody make short example, what such procedure must contain?
It is my furst music function and I have not any experience with it.
--
Michael Pozhidaev. E-mail: address@hidden
Tomsk State University. http://www.csd.tsu.ru