Re: Artificial harmonics with sounding pitch in parenthesis

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Artificial harmonics with sounding pitch in parenthesis
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:03:08 -0600

Jonathan Kulp wrote:

Sorry, Tom. I forgot in the first email that you wanted the parenthesized note to be small. Here's the revised snippet, which I've just added to the LSR as well.

Jon

Sorry again. I plead the early hour. :| I mistakenly used a guitar clef with this. Change the clef to "treble" and then add another ' to the relative: \relative c'' and it'll get what you want.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.12.1-1"

\relative c' {
  \clef "treble_8"
  \override Staff.NoteColumn #'ignore-collision = ##t
  \override NoteHead #'style = #'harmonic-mixed

  <<
    { \oneVoice <a e'\harmonic > }

    \\

{ \tiny \override Stem #'stencil = ##f \oneVoice < \parenthesize e'' > }

}