Portfolio of PDF docs

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Portfolio of PDF docs
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:26:29 +1100

I used Acrobat 9 to create a PDF portfolio containing the documentation
PDFs:

Lilypond-internals
Lilypond-learning
Lilypond-program
Lilypond-snippets
Lilypond
Music-glossary

It makes it very easy to search across all the files in the portfolio. I
have uploaded it to http://www.users.on.net/~njpayne/music/Lilydoc.pdf -
it's 26Mb in size because it contains all the above files plus the
searchable index of them. I created it with Acrobat 9 and have checked it
with Adobe Reader 9, but I have no idea whether it works in older versions.

English only, as I only have 50Mb web space from my ISP. I could do the
other language versions if someone can provide web space to host the files.

Nick