Re: Adding \bookpart to score and parts loses tempo indications from sco

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Adding \bookpart to score and parts loses tempo indications from score
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 22:39:15 +0100

Le 14 janv. 09 à 20:20, Nick Payne a écrit :

Ah. Something as simple as that! BTW, I also notice that although I have both title and tagline setup in the header sections for each bookpart, the tagline only prints at the end of the last part. You can see this in the example I sent by adding a tagline to each \bookpart header section - only the last part actually prints the tagline. I would have expected to get it
at the end of the score and the end of each part.

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Paper-and-layout#book-parts.ly