Re: Writing psalms

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Writing psalms
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:21:23 +0200

2009/1/15 Alberto Simões <address@hidden>:
> Hello
>
> I am transcribing a music with psamls.
>
> What this mean: there is a standard music portion, with a correct time
> signature, but there is a portion where the singer will say a lot of
> words for each note, and these specific bars have different lengths than
> the one in the time signature.

I use for this smth like[1]:

% in melody:
\cadenzaOn
a8 a\breve a8
\cadenzaOff

% and in lyrics:
%....
la "la la la li lo lo li la la" li
%....

So every token in quotes (first la and last li are also in quotes, implicitly)
will be assigned to a note.

I would like to have a note in double bars (and here in maillist was some
time before discussed how to draw it with scheme, if i can remember),
as simple as this "\breve".

_____
 1. this style conforms with "our local rules", let's say.

--
Dmytro O. Redchuk