Re: LilyPond in an Opera magazine

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: LilyPond in an Opera magazine
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:40:58 +0100

2009/1/16 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:

> May the opera be a great success!

Hehe, thank you :-)

Actually, I have turned this opera into a piece of advertisment for
LilyPond (I have demanded in my contract that they put a LilyPond logo
on all posters and flyers). I have also mentioned LilyPond in other
yet to-be-released interviews (in French), but I'll post the links in
this discussion when they're published.

This also explains why I haven't been fully available for the
LilyReport these past months, which I intend to repair as soon as I
can.

Cheers,
Valentin