nwc2ly

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: nwc2ly
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 15:28:01 +0800 (CST)

Hello:
  I found Mike Wiering's "nwc2ly" program on lily's faq page when in 2007. I downloaded the demo of nwc 2.0" which fully functions with minor limitation. I asked the nwc producer whether they'll implement musicxml export, because the nwc scriptorium is the only electronic music repository w"hich has a huge number of classical orchestral pieces I need to study in braille--I'm now studying orchestration via email with Terry Dwyer, an 86-year-old English conductor/composer/teacher. But the manufacturer seems to disappear forever, because no a single reply. I don't know how to contact Mike. If he can tell me how to make tools for nwc, I'll write a nwc2braille myself :-) Could anyone help me?
Haipeng

《大话西游外传》贺岁新作,送豪宅、送你5000元压岁钱