Re: Thin bars

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Thin bars
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:33:14 -0500

Hi "Fibonacci Prower",

Well, I just tried printing it, and the bars look even worse - not
only are they too thick, they also seem to be a bit too long, so that
they go beyond the limits of the staff on both sides

I've used Lilypond since v1.8, and I've never seen something like what you're talking about. Perhaps your printer is not a PostScript printer (i.e., it is doing some sort of faulty emulation)?

Best regards,
Kieren.